Sunday, August 14, 2011
Life’s Contemplations - Goals
1. What one thing should I eliminate from my life because it holds me back from reaching my full potential?
2. Am I on the path of something absolutely marvelous or something absolutely mediocre?
3. What can I do to make better use of my time?
4. What impossible thing am I believing and planning for?
5. What good have I previously committed myself to that I have quit doing?
6. Of the people I respect most, what is it about them that earns my respect?
7. What gifts, talents, or strengths do I have?
8. What is one thing that I can do for someone who has no opportunity to repay me?
SOMETIMES YOU FIND THAT WHAT YOU LEARN ON THE PATH TO MEETING YOUR GOALS IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE GOALS THEMSELVES
Posted by Shane Dreiling at 12:58 PM