Friday, February 4, 2011
Passed on to me by Greg Brown.
Thoughts to consider...
1. I’m not into excuses, I’m into results. There are signs throughout our buildings “JGID”..No excuses, “Just Get It Done”
2. Everything in life begins with the Head & Heart
3. Each day, “Have I done all I can do to be the best I can be today?”
4. Never accept good. If you do, you can never reach greatness.
5. Smart players are in the right places at the right times, and winning is about being smart.
6. Leaders demand and do what’s right. They are always thinking excellence.
7. What am I willing to invest? Time, Discomfort, Effort, etc. What will you invest to be great?
Posted by Shane Dreiling at 12:12 PM