Wednesday, March 9, 2011
THE DISEASE OF ME
THE DISEASE OF ME = THE DEFEAT OF US
SIX DANGER SIGNALS OF THE DISEASE OF ME:
1. CHRONIC FEELINGS OF UNDER APPRECIATION – FOCUS ON ONESELF.
2. PARANOIA OVER BEING CHEATED OUT OF ONE’S RIGHTFUL SHARE.
3. LEADERSHIP VACUUM RESULTING FROM FORMATION OF CLIQUES AND RIVALRIES.
4. FEELINGS OF FRUSTRATION EVEN WHEN THE TEAM PERFORMS SUCCESSFULLY.
5. PERSONAL EFFORT MUSTERED SOLELY TO OUTSHINE ONE’S TEAMMATE.
6. RESENTMENT OF THE COMPETENCE OF ANOTHER – REFUSE TO ADMIT HIS CONTRIBUTION.
"The most difficult thing for individuals to do when they become part of a team is to sacrifice; it is much easier to be selfish."
Posted by Shane Dreiling at 8:25 AM