Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Think Like A Winner
What are the traits that make one man a winner and another man a loser? The big difference is in how a man thinks. His attitude will govern his actions.
• A winner is always ready to tackle something new…a loser is prone to believe it can’t be done.
• A winner isn’t afraid of competition…a loser excuses himself with the idea that the competition beat him out.
• A winner knows he’s sometimes wrong and is willing to admit his mistakes…a loser can usually find someone to blame.
• A winner is challenged by a new problem…a loser doesn’t want to face it.
• A winner is decisive…a loser frustrates himself with indecision.
• A winner realizes there is no time like the present to get a job done…a loser is prone to procrastinate with the hope that things will be better tomorrow.
• A winner thinks positively…acts positively…and lives positively…a loser usually has a negative attitude and a negative approach to everything.
• So, if you want to be a winner, think like a winner…act like a winner…and sooner than you think, you will be a winner.
Posted by Shane Dreiling at 8:30 AM